I.D.A. – Individual Development Account 2.0
United Way of Kern County believes in the old adage of “teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime”. We are currently revamping our FISH program to be more reflective of the aspirations of our participants and the realities of Kern County. Visit a VITA site for free tax preparation to be eligible for FISH 2.0 or check back for updated information. Contact Susana Espinoza at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our FISH 1.0 Community Partners were:
- Bakersfield Homeless Center
- Community Action Partnership of Kern
- Housing Authority of the County of Kern
- Kern County Black Chamber of Commerce
- Mexican American Opportunity Foundation