Make a Difference
Here’s your chance to make a difference in the lives of new readers! Help us distribute books to Kern’s low- and moderate-income families, through our Book of the Month Club, New Parent Kits, and Home Libraries.
- $10 Provides Four New Books – Your donation will cover the cost of four new books for new readers.
- $100 Provides a Home Library – Your donation will provide a 15-book library into the home of an at-risk family.
- $125 Sponsors a Raising a Reader Student – Your donation will sponsor one child for an entire year of Raising a Reader programming, exposing them to over 100 different titles.
- $300 Provides a Month of New Parent Kits – Your generous donation will provide 50 New Parent Kits that will be distributed through Kern Medical, Delano Regional Medical Center, Black Infant Health Initiative, and other medical organizations. Kits include a child development guide and a book especially for newborns.
- $500 Sponsors the Book of the Month Club – Your generous gift will cover the costs of running the Book of the Month Club for one month. A special book plate will let over 300 new readers know who you are!
Give the gift of reading today, right HERE!